Online Self-Paced Trainings
Beyond the Pill’s free online training is an excellent primer on how to integrate long-acting reversible contraceptives like IUDs and implants into your contraceptive care.
- 1.5 CME/CE credit hours for providers
- 90-minute training designed for all healthcare providers and clinic staff
- Interactive and go-at-your-own-pace
- Real-world advice from experienced practitioners
How to Get Started
- Visit the CME California webpage for Beyond the Pill’s course Improving Access to the Full Range of Contraceptive Methods, Including IUDs & Implants.
- Click “Launch” on the right-hand side.
- Create a CME California account if new (free to all) or login to your account.
Thanks to Cardea for their collaboration in the instructional design and development of these modules.
This course is accredited by the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education.